Heart partner suppliers
Adrien Morlet, our chef and his brigade, are committed to working with quality products from local producers, artisans, market gardeners, winegrowers, butchers, etc.
The traceability and origin of the products we put on your plate is an essential value in our work. This is why we are proud to inform you of the main suppliers with whom we work for the 2021-2022 winter season:
- Cyril and Philippe from Maison JA Gastronomie for meats (49), St Barthelemy d’Anjou.
- Maison Gammino for gnocchi, charcuterie and marinated vegetables (38), St Martin le Vinoux.
- Philippe from Caféophil for organic coffee (74), Amancy.
- Sébastien from Vino Sapiens for the wine selection (73), Chambéry.
- Jean-François Quenard, Willy Blanc and the Jacqueline daughters for the Savoie wines (73), Chignin, Apremont, Aix-les-Bains.
- La Grange des Belleville for the bread (73), Les Belleville.
- Chez Pépé Nicolas and La Coopérative Laitière de Moutiers for the cheese (73), Les Belleville, Moutiers.
- The Brasseurs Savoyards for the lemonades and the beers (74), Alby-sur-Chéran