The 3 Vallées and the Belleville Valley, a haven of adventure in the French Alps
7 legendary ski resorts in the same area
- Val Thorens : the highest resort in Europe which ranges from 2300 m to 3230 m above sea level, with exceptional snow cover and different types of skiing. You can access to the slopes from everywhere in the very international village.
- Les Ménuires : the friendly family winter sports resort with a wide variety of ski-to-door accommodation for all prices.
- Méribel : very international village made up of elegant wooden and stone chalets. 4 districts: Les Allues, Méribel Village, Méribel center and Méribel Mottaret.
- Saint-Martin-de-Belleville : the human-sized village of Les 3 Vallées, made up of luxury chalets and apartments, and gourmet restaurants.
- Courchevel : the multifaceted destination: family, international, luxurious, bucolic, …, with 6 villages and different styles related to their altitude: Courchevel 1300 Le Praz, La Tania, Courchevel 1550 Village, Courchevel 1650 Moriond, Courchevel 1850 and Saint-Bon.
- Brides-les-Bains : the thermal village for an economical ski holiday and spa, at the foot of the 3 Valleys. Skiers reach the Méribel area by the Olympe cable car in the center of the village.
- Orelle : located in the Maurienne valley, it is the smallest mountain village of the 3 Valleys, peaceful and authentic. In 15 minutes, you reach the slopes of Val Thorens thanks to the 3 Vallées Express gondola with a vertical drop of almost 1500 m.
Les Trois Vallées is the largest ski area in the world comprising 7 internationally renowned ski resorts: Val Thorens, Les Menuires, Méribel, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Courchevel, Brides-les-Bains and Orelle. 600 km of tracks to discover the mythical valleys of Tarentaise with the valleys of Courchevel, Les Allues, Les Belleville, and the Maurienne valley with the Orelle valley.
Various activities can be organized on the 3 Vallees area: during the winter you can practice skiing, cross-country skiing, Nordic skiing, skijoring, tobogganing, snowshoeing, sled dog, hiking, ice skating, snowmobile, spa, speed mountain riding, shopping, snacking, dining, ... And in the summer you can do horse riding, golfing, swimming in swimming pool or mountain lake, biking, mountain biking, hiking, paragliding, climbing, dancing, via ferrata, ...
There are various ways of life on the 3 Valleys: you can either be a gourmet and eat in starred restaurants like La Bouitte 3 stars in St Martin de Belleville, Le 1947 3 stars (Cheval Blanc) in Courchevel 1850, Le Chabichou 2 stars in Courchevel 1850, Le Kintessence 2 stars in Courchevel 1850, Les Explorateurs 1 star (Le Pashmina) in Val Thorens. Or you can stay in luxury hotels, like le Pashmina, La Bouitte, or Le Kaila.